I am atomic


 

              

        I am Kevin R. Guimangal 15 years old from Cabuloan Sta. Catalina Ilocos Sur my hobby is watching anime playing games and eating i also play sport such as basketball and chess and im also a type of person that sometimes lazy and hardworking. I do some chores and assignment if I have nothing to do I also a fan of one direction i love there music because its relaxing and confortable to listen playing with my friend is also the thing I love to do in my free time. My goal in my life is to live peacefully and achieve my dream to become a teaceher       

        I am currently a student in Ilocos Sur National Highschool/ISNHS my goal for this school year is to become a good student to get good grades. My favorite subject is MAPEH because of the activity u do. Travelling is one I love like going in Mountain Province because of the view its give and freshness of the air I also like the food because its fresh and healthy and people there is so nice to you u can also drink water from the falls because its clean

                                                           

Comments

  1. it is nice to know about about you

    ReplyDelete
  2. its nice getting to know you, see you around campus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Watching anime is also my hobby, I hope someday we can watch anime together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its nice to know about your personality bro and i just want to greet advance happy new year bro

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

About Vigan

My goal in 2024