Happy Teacher day Ma'am


                       Happy teacher day maam i hope this letter will reach you i may be noisy in ur class but i will make sure to give my best in every activity u give i hope that you will not stop teaching. My message maam is you becoming healthy and cheerful always i know sometime u became angry but u always show smile after u scolded us.

                      I was happy to have a teacher like you maam i always remember what u teach us u always respond in our question and u always help us if we dont understant what were doing a cheerfull teacher like u maam is a rare cause other teacher is always so strict in teaching im happy to have a teacher like u maam.

                     If i graduted in highschool or college i want to repay u if i can i hope this school year will be fun with u maam i hope u have a wonderful day filled with joy thank you always maam and i hope you will never forget me sheshh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Vigan

I am atomic

My goal in 2024