Ferdinand Marcos


        Ferdinand Emanuel Edralin Marcos is born in september 11, 1917 and has a wife who is Imelda Marcos they have children that name is  Bobong Marcus, Inee Marcus, Aimee Marcus, Irene Marcus he is a President who declare martial law he died on september 28, 1889. My felling for mr. president is happy cause i think he serve the philipines in the right way i think he declare martial law to maintain peacfullness of the philipiners in his era philipines is famous in other country beacuse its military now however i am also concerned about human rigth violation but he always active if people needs help. 

       My last letter for mr. president is thank you for your service i appriciete your service even if im not born in your era my mother and other said you were ah great president '' Rest in peace'' and Thank You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About Vigan

I am atomic

My goal in 2024